Tuesday 10 February 2015

Pancakes

I have never really taken the time to think about how lucky I am to able to eat whatever I like, whenever I like and even in whatever amount I like. Until one day, a colleague of mine was diagnosed as being an aciliac or someone who cannot eat gluten. And only then did I realise that gluten is everywhere and seemingly in everything we eat. So this post is dedicated to my colleague, Luli, and the recipe has been supplied by a former student, Katherine Roussopoulos.
In order to make flour-less pancakes, you will need a banana and two medium to large eggs. Mash the banana and add the eggs and blend with a handheld mixer until you obtain a smooth liquid. Add some butter to a non-stick pan and spread about and then pour in a little of your mixture. Allow to fry on one side and then flip over. In no time you will have really tasty, simple, no-flour pancakes. Dress these delights with whatever topping takes your fancy.
Follow me on Instagram: johncavernelis
Check out my Facebook page: Simple Foodies

No comments:

Post a Comment