Tuesday 13 January 2015

Let it grow

I love summer, for all the obvious reasons: it's hot, sunny, the days are long, and the food menu is extensive. But one of summer's hidden pleasures, for me at least, is that I get to harvest and eat so many of the things I planted in spring. Veggies and herbs that grow in my garden, in pot plants, in my vertical garden experiment. And most of these plants come from the seeds I collected while preparing my daily meals. So today's post is about collecting those butternut seeds, tomato seeds, peppers and chilli seeds, keeping them and planting them in early spring. And you, too, will have the joyous experience of harvesting your own produce, no matter how little.
Follow me on Instagram: johncavernelis
Check out my Facebook page: Simple Foodies

No comments:

Post a Comment